viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010

12-2-10

Tell me what we were thinking
about moments make we grow up,
see the clouds and drinking
and the time when I wake up,
it's so much for me...

Running fast in the red lines
as they promise in empty words,
why am I follow unseen signs
drawn by small phantom birds?
I'm living in my dreams...

I remember the past days I like
all those hearts then I knew,
in trust, I was an easy strike,
too many open windows for you,
always blown away...

Bear feelings it's hard enough
but I must go on in this track,
leave to remember and fly the stuff
despite she won't come back,
don't feel the cold...

Oh, I want to run again,
every day is a new choice,
not for waste or fall insane,
or lose trembling in my voice,
let's go to play...

So deep and self, so strange,
that weird love for have success
I prefer at last we never change,
true simply words are our bless
the best moments in the live...

No hay comentarios: